Sunday, October 4, 2009

My mum the rebel...

Well as much as you could be in small town Victoria in the mid-60's!

As I will be out of action for a while... here's a little story to keep you occupied (it's Rod's Ramblings from the latest Cruzin Magazine if the pic doesn't come up too clear.) It's about when my dad asked my mum to get down on the floor of the back of his Hot Rod to act as a balis (weight to add traction!) during a street drag race... though I have to say my mum tells the story better (probably with more embellishment!)

My mum also got caught once getting out of the boot of someones car at the drive in so they could avoid paying... except the driver pulled up next to some friends of my Granny and Jack! (for anyone who knows my Granny... she has eyes everywhere!) She got in big trouble for that one!!!

No comments: