Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Insecure...

I'm feeling a bit flat at the mo... Started a new, Full Time, Full On role which I will be in for the next 5 months, It's good, or it will be when I get a handle on everything I need to know and don't need to ring up Library Jo every 5 seconds for little stupid things I should be able to figure out for myself if I wasn't feeling so overwhelmed by the whole world! Right now I have the desire to hid under the blankets until it all goes away!

The other thing I'm feeling a bit crap about is; I entered this Zine challenge thing where you had to make a zine in a week based around Eurovision. It was right when I started back full time and I really did make a crap awful Zine which I feel a bit embarrassed about now. I received the zine pack in the mail today, and all though I've only looked at 3 so far I am feeling like I should have put a lot more effort into it, and feel like all my ideas were VERY un-original and well, just a bit crap! Some of these Zines are FANTASTIC... pity I haven't got much reading time at the mo!

I'll get over it and myself soon enough...

4 comments:

Hawm said...

If it is any consolation, we love you :)

wen said...

you'll be fine!!!! :)
hope all's well overthere with you guys. all good here too, getting used to new job and working more days (but it's good, feeling much better about myself and all things, the more money is very welcome of course) xxxxz

Anonymous said...

well miss hrl! i met up with 5 whole ppl that know u last night and as soon as i mentioned your name to ask how ur doing, all 5 of them piped up at once in a unified bubble of approval with phrases like "shes great!" "shes very well organised" " she does everything" " i dont know how she does it" "i think she should stay" so yea!xx

HotRodLibrarian said...

Thanks Anon... Dare I ask???