Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stupid (depending upon who is judging) Obsessions...

I do go and get myself all obsessive about things, like particular authors.
Like Lisa Carver.
Or Lisa Crystal Carver.
Like when I see a book I want to read.
Then another one.
But I can't seem to find them anywhere.
And I'm embarrased about how many Interlibrary loans/document deliveries (depending upon which library world you live in).
So you go searching.
Then you find that you've read one years ago.
So you think about your frind Nettie who you've lost touch with.
Then you get more obsessive about it.
Then you find that you can buy them directly from the author so you do.
But you hope you get to the Post Office first because you shouldnt be buying any more books because your trying to save and YOU WORK IN A LIBRARY!
But you buy them anyway and you can t wait to read them.
Like I cant wait to read these...



 

1 comment:

Hawm said...

This is why we sneak them into the house and no one is any wiser :)

Btw, thanks for the mail. The postie looked a little confused, but that's normal.