Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bats and Bonds...

Watched Quantum of Solace last night... and I'm sorry if I seem to be giving a lot of negative reviews at the moment but... IT WAS CRAP!

Now I think Daniel Craig is kind of hot, but he's too rough for Bond, James Bond is supposed to be suave and cool, not an Indiana Jones wannabe in an expensive suit! I want my Bond movies full of witty quibs, fun gadgets and innuendo's thanks! These latest ones have so much more violence for the sake of it and not nearly enough camp, and a storyline would also be kind of nice too please!

And while I'm on the rant...

The new Batman films... Now I know the Dark and Scary mysterious Batman is all in keeping with the original comics and stuff blah blah blah... But I like my Batman in blue stockings with a questionable relationship with his side kick and a few Bang, Sock and Pow's thanks!!!

Bring back the suave Bond and the camp Batman I say!!!

1 comment:

wen said...

I agree!
watched the "new" harry potter dvd the otherday and was a bit disappointed. i know lots happened in the books and you can't get it all on film but to have the storyline jump about like a bouncy ball is a bit much too. and Harry still isn't a convincing actor, you'd think he'd learned by now......