Monday, November 30, 2009

'Tis the season...

I'm always hearing parents going on about how they couldn't get their kiddy to sit on Santa's knee for the... apparently... obligatory yearly photo. How they get all scared and freaked out or whatever...



Listen to your kids...


SANTA IS SCARY!


Come sit on my lap little girl and tell me what you want!!!??? does nobody else find this a little creepy?

Here is the one photo of me with Santa... this one was acceptable because it was my Jack (though as a 4 year old I didn't know that and cried!!!)

In the scariness factor Santa is on a par with clowns in my opinion, and we all know how scary they are! but still not nearly as scary as those silver statue people... I will cross the road to avoid those freaks!!!

1 comment:

wen said...

what about Sinterklaas and his Black Petes who take you back to Spain when you misbehave? i really really hate it (youth trauma) but living in Holland there seems no escaping it. Little one does not like it at all and even doesn't want to got to the kindergarten 2morow since they'll be celebrating his bday (5 dec) then. Hubby thinks she should go, i feel she doesn't have to; since she already faced her fears on that creepy whitehead when hubby dragged her to the office Sinterklaas party and the kid still shivers when she speaks about it. Maybe i should just follow my instinct and sanity and let her choose about going. and since she doesn't want to go that will save me half an hour of cycling and rushing b4 work. the guys are comming to measure the house for the flooring as well 2morrow.... aaaahrrrr (: