Monday, April 12, 2010

I am not looking forward to having two teenage girls...

For I remember what it was like to be a teenage girl!

I had an intriguing facebook friend request the other day from a girl who I treated very badly in high school. My so-called-best-friend-though-she-too-dropped-me-not-long-after-this-incident (I promise I'm not a bad person, just seem to pick bad best-friends!) and myself decided we didn't want this girl to hang around with us. It's a hurtful and painful experience, believe me I know as only the year before I was told by a group of girls "we don't want you hanging around with us anymore" and being totally psychologically scarred, distraught, lonely etc. etc. but then I go and do it to someone else!

All I have to say is...

TEENAGE GIRLS ARE HORRIBLE CREATURES!

With seemingly very short memories!!

So I accepted this girls friend request but I still feel awful about an incident that happened about 18 years ago!! Maybe I have grown a conscience with my (so-called) maturity. Or maybe I just need to move on and remember I am defiantly not 17 anymore!!

P.S. I suspect this is all going to come back to me again in about 13 or 14 years... I am defiantly not looking forward to having teenage girls!!

No comments: