Thursday, May 13, 2010

(not) Sorry...

No I'm not going to apologise...

I have no reason to...

Even though my plan was to keep this a fairly regular blog, like at least a couple of times a week...

But that's the whole thing about blogs, there are no rules...

Look, I've been sick OK...

Not that I need or want to make excuses...

The flu can take a lot out of you...
And I have two kiddies and work and and and...

I'll be back soon...
In the meantime here is a picture of a cute little kitty to keep you occupied...

3 comments:

wen said...

Hi my dear friend,
Why why why oh why do you need to appologize? A blog should be fun and not a task, whenever you have time (and feel like it) you write it or not....
Take care
Love from us

HotRodLibrarian said...

hey thanks wen, you are so right... why do I feel so much guilt in my life? A chocolate deficency would be my guess!

wen said...

Yep; chocolate, hot tea, comfy sofa & a good book
ooh yes and some peace and quiet
(:

(i had to learn (the hard way) too; but must say it gets better but have to watch myself)