Sunday, September 19, 2010

This blog aint goin' nowhere...

Seems like this blog, which was supposed to be a bit of fun, has turned into a confessional of sorts... Not really what the intention was. I really wanted to it be a bit of a scrapbook, a few funny stories from the past, fun things I'd read and seen, things on my mind, that type of thing. I wanted it to show a little bit of who I am and how I got here.

Thing is I don't know who that person is now, and I'm not sure where I'm going and I can't seem to let go of the person I thought I should have been 10, 15 even 20 years ago, I cant seem to accept that I've changed and things change and that's OK!

Hang on a minute, I'm doing it again, I'm getting all down and dreary...

Think I may have to take a break for a bit and get my head together and come back to this when I've got some head space and some idea of what I'm doing... sorry folks, back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went thru a period on my blog where all i could express was angst and it was causing me angst lol so i decided i was gonna write my blog entries in point form, listing things im hating and things im loving and i found that got me out of my rut a bit. having said that though, i dont think your blog is a confessional. we all go thru these phases and its ok to want to air them and its also ok to not want to...hope u come back soon xMM

wen said...

hi you, think you made a good decision sometimes it is good just to let things be. It will get clearer in a while when you don't try to analyze it all. We all get down and don't be so hard on yourself, dealing with disapointments is never easy especially when it would have made such a difference. But things do happen for a reason and it will turn around for you too (:
Just realise all the good things you DO have, i know it's sometimes hard to do but it does help and puts things in prospective. I hope you feel better soon.xxx