Friday, November 26, 2010

Tis the season...

I think one of the things that really shits me about Christmas is just the mass expectation! I've never been a big fan but I'm starting to come round a little bit these days, maybe I'm just getting a bit soppy in my old age, or maybe having kids kind of makes it fun again... Or it could be that the year slips by so quickly at the moment and I am missing people birthdays left right and centre that I am starting to make a bigger deal out of Christmas.

But I am trying to make it a little more personal, making gifts and the like... Like these!

I got the Idea from the fabulous BUST magazine. and its so easy! A 1 Litre Jar, 1 1/3 cup of SR Flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 cup choc bits and 1 and a bit cups rolled oats (fill to the top of the jar) and download the instructions here...

1 comment:

wen said...

you are a domestic goddess (:
impressive
xxx