Thursday, April 21, 2011

My first memory



This is actually a picture of what I think is my first memory. So who knows if I really remember it or if it’s because of the picture that I remember it. But what I do remember of this chairlift ride is that I was scared I was going to drop my dolly so I asked my mum to hold her for me. This was on a trip that my family took to Surfers Paridise (I think) when I was about 4 (I think). Other memories from this trip include; the pool at the hotel had a seahorse mosaic thing at the bottom of it, We had a Mini-Moke hire car, and sliding down sand dunes in my undies with plastic charms on strings around mine and my brother’s necks (we also have photographs of all these things too so I’m pretty sure I’m just remembering the photo’s with those ones) But I defiantly remember the bit about not wanting to drop my dolly! (I think!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! thanks for the mags, much appreciated xMM

wen said...

lovely! :)