Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Alli just can't get her groove back...

Here's my list of new years resolutions from 12 months ago...

1. Meh
2.Yes - Yay!
3. Hmmm... well I did join a team sport so that does look good on paper (screen!)
4. Check
5. feelers are out there... more news to follow!
6. well that's kind of why I'm here, you see i've no excuse really... just can't seem to get my groove back!



Other achievements from the year include...
  • Actually putting myself out there to start Roller Derby Training - Yay me!
  • Producing my first (and second) Zine - Third is up there in the brain... ditto as above - just can't seem to get my groove back.
  • Survived probably the most intense job of my life working full time in a highly demanding role with two small children... just one minor hiccup/meltdown!!
  • I'm sure there's more... and once I do get said groove back I'm sure it will come to me!

1 comment:

wen said...

so you did very well! whats up for this year?