Sunday, February 12, 2012

New New Beginnings... Again

Tomorrow I start a new job that feels oh so right, unlike where I have been working lately which has felt oh so wrong. I learned a long time ago to listen to my gut instinct and this rule has served me well so far... let’s hope it continues.

I think in the process I may have upset a very powerful person. A person I have only met once and who scared the shit out of me! Now I am not easily intimidated so this tells you something!!

But this is someone who has known of my existence for at least 18 months and so far has given me so little time of day yet and is now upset about me leaving after only a few weeks (even though she could offer me no more than a few hours a week) And now others, who have only known of my existence for a few weeks, are prepared to offer me so much more. Feels good and not a hard choice I can tell you!

And a nice little stick it up ya as well!

No comments: