Sunday, March 4, 2012

Go'in Gaga

I’ve got myself a surprising new obsession... One Miss Lady GaGa. Now know I’m showing how behind I am in the world of Popular culture here, I should have known this years ago, and It’s not that she was completely off my radar, I had most of her hits on my Ipod and had looked upon her costumes with vague interest. But the other night I watched the Monster Ball Live at Madison Square Garden’s Concert on DVD. I started to watch with scepticism and thought it might provide a laugh or two and a distraction while doing the dishes. And at the start of the show was not even entirely convinced that she did actually exist as a person or was just a series of skinny chicks writhing to a backing tape. But much to my surprise, I found myself not only enjoying the show, but gaining a whole new respect for someone that I really hadn’t thought too much about. So now my life is full of Gaga Internet searching, Gaga book borrowing and just general Gaga!!

No comments: