I’ve got myself a surprising new obsession... One Miss Lady GaGa. Now know I’m showing how behind I am in the world of Popular culture here, I should have known this years ago, and It’s not that she was completely off my radar, I had most of her hits on my Ipod and had looked upon her costumes with vague interest. But the other night I watched the Monster Ball Live at Madison Square Garden’s Concert on DVD. I started to watch with scepticism and thought it might provide a laugh or two and a distraction while doing the dishes. And at the start of the show was not even entirely convinced that she did actually exist as a person or was just a series of skinny chicks writhing to a backing tape. But much to my surprise, I found myself not only enjoying the show, but gaining a whole new respect for someone that I really hadn’t thought too much about. So now my life is full of Gaga Internet searching, Gaga book borrowing and just general Gaga!!
When they came for my library
21 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment