Friday, June 7, 2013

My blog got me in trouble recently (and here I was thinking no one was reading... turns out the one person I didn't know knew about it was!) which got me thinking of surveillance and investigating what else was out there (and I cleared out some of the excess crap... bye bye twitter, bye bye you tube channel that never got used.) and I found a few tasty HotRodLibrarian gems I hadn't seen before...

This one is from the lovely folks at Library Bonnet zine, love that they loved my ironic use of the fabulous $2 Jesus stickers!

And check this out... I’m in Google Books! Makes me wanna go out and do another zine!


But this one is possibly my favorite .. apparently I’m very influential to my friends and (possibly) have an IQ of 134! (mind you I had to look it up to find out that’s above average!) Well if I’m apparently so smart... how come I did something so frikkin’ stupid!

No comments: