Monday, February 2, 2009

E is for...

Ebay!!!

OK so lets talk about one of my all time favourite Web 2.0 applications... none other than the ultimate shopping experience that is Ebay!

I just listed some items for sale which you can see here.

It's been a while since I've listed anything, lets just say a little intervention had to take place... I did have withdrawals for a while but I think I can handle it this time...

You see...

Ebay is VERY addictive, not just the buying part and the bidding wars, but the selling part too. No sooner have you listed your first item, then your running around the house looking for anything not nailed down just to see what some poor sucker... whoops I mean Valued Customer will pay for it!!

May I recommend two fun Ebay books for when you start to get into it...

I married and Ebay Maniac By Jayne Perry
and
All my life for sale by John Freyer

Both of which are available from Hobsons Bay Libraries!!!

No comments: