Friday, July 31, 2009

Movies etc...

A few years ago me going to the movies twice in one week would be common practice, but these days... I think I have been to the movies twice... a year, if that!

Last Saturday some of my favourite girly friends took me on "Allison's Amazing Birthday Adventure" which was really just a day of fun, girly laughs. I had three choices, I chose box number three which involved going to see Coco Avant Chanel which was lovely, even if we were running a little late and had to sit in the front row which was not fun with subtitles!

Today I am a bit of a loose end and it's nice and sunny, so I'm gonna take myself on another Yarraville adventure. My sister's keeper is on at the Sun Theatre. It's probably not the sort of movie I would normally go see, but I read the book only a couple of months ago, and I need a good cry!!! (that's why I'm going on my own!) Might have a bit of a wander, some lunch, coffee, check out HausFrau bakery (well I am home alone tonight!!!), add a few titles to my Books to check out in the Sun bookshop... Sounds good to me!!!

1 comment:

wen said...

and did you have a good time?
xxx