Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pregancy Brain

You know I never believed that thing about pregnancy brain until I became pregnant myself... I thought it was just a poor excuse for everyday vagueness... No way! I have been the most ditziest, most clutsy, most forgetful, most... um... I cant remember!

A friend told me once that it needs to happen, if your brain actually had to consciously cope with everything that was going on, both internally and externally, it would have a complete meltdown! I mean, think about it, not only are you building a whole nervous system, but your whole life is about to be turned upside down! Things that were once important to you no longer hold the significance they once did, basically you are never going to be that person again and that, for me, was one of the hardest things to cope with!

And geeez I am so freakin' sick of being pregnant! No wonder... I worked out the other day that in the past year, I have been pregnant for 10 months of it!!!! and Ive still got a couple of months to go...

And to top it all off I had to suffer through my first experience of major shopping mall tanties from the Little Miss on Monday! I think it may have been punishment for her staying at her grammies the night before (which she loves... but I seem to get some major drama's every time!) Twas fun... lots of feeling sorry for me looks!!! But after lunch and a big poo it was all over!!!

Still didn't manage to get in the way of some major birthday shopping on my part... including cherry-patterned gumboots, several favourite new outfits (which all consist of PJ's and lots of other fun stuff!!!!

No comments: