Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rant rant rant rant rant

Watch out world, there is an extremely hormonal, overtired pregnant woman coming your way who is PISSED OFF WITH HER BOYFRIEND!!!

Let me explain...

For a start it's 6am and I am wide awake...

I did not get to sleep until after 12 last night after moving onto the couch because I cannot get comfortable with this big fat squirming belly...

Every Wednesday morning he feels the need to pick a fight with me at 5am when he gets up for work knowing it's my most busy and stressful day with work and getting little miss to childcare etc.

And I thought it was only when I was going out somewhere that I might potentially have a good time that he played that manipulative card!

Look don't get me wrong, when its good our relationship is great, but for fucks sake grow up! So you stopped at the 7/11 and bought milk for me on your way home from work, big whoopty-fucking-do! What you want me to do, get down on my knees and praise you for all eternity!!!

I AM GROWING YOUR FUCKING CHILD INSIDE ME!

So grow up and get over yourself, and don't pretend like you don't read this and act all uninterested coz I know you'll sneak a peek!

Sorry 'bout that folks, but geez it feels better!

Now what's there I can eat...

1 comment:

wen said...

And feeling better sweety? letting off steam always helps

well at least he brought the milk hope (:
he did make u a cuppa as well i do hope?