Monday, December 7, 2009

Doco-loco!

I watched two very interesting doco's this weekend...


Forbidden Lie$
Where Norma Kouri (of Forbidden Love fame/hoax) was given the chance to clear her name and prove her story and all she did was dig herself deeper into her own web of lies.










Man on Wire
About the guy who high wire walked between the twin towers (as well as Notre Dame, Sydney Harbour bridge etc.) Very interesting story of a man with such passion and determination... (and Craziness!!!) I just want to know where he got the money to do all this!!!








I decided to start my own 'Poplist' on Bigpond Movies (I LOVE Bigpond movies!) called 'Doco-loco' not sure if you have to be a member or not but I am adding a bunch of my favourite doco's if you wanting a good 'watch' and like me find Non-fiction a little more satisfying...

1 comment:

sydney harbour events said...

Really a colorful blog. I likes the black theme.