Thursday, December 31, 2009

M.I.A!

I'm disgusted in myself... over two weeks since I've touched the blog... and I didn't even bother writing anything on that post! What the hell has got into me, it's not that I haven't been inspired, I am always thinking of things to write about, it's the actually getting them down on the keyboard bit that has been escaping me lately! Of course I couldn't really tell you what the hell I've been doing with that time (though Crazy Christmas, two kids and a couple of good books might explain some of the time away!)

I've got a touch of the New Years Eve melancholia today... happens every year, just one of those irrational things about me that I can't really explain. NYE just seems to bring out strange emotions in me. Before the boy came along I used to put it down to loneliness, everybody seems to be out for themselves, although I did receive one very impractical invitation this year, not so easy with two bubbadoos, though if the boy was more supportive/less socially inept it may have been an option! I tend to have a good cry on NYE, maybe it will do me some good as I've also been full of anger lately. Hormones still going crazy perhaps? And tiredness, which may have something to do with being pretty much awake from 4.30 this morning with one or the other child. The heat is pissing me off, I have decided just yesterday I am a winter person! Rant Rant Rant, there's nothing more boring really... no wonder I haven't written in a while!!!

So anyways... today will be an at home PJ day and tomorrow lets hope I have gotten over myself!!!

HNY everyone!!!

1 comment:

wen said...

Happy New Year!

feeling better after getting it all out? Usually helps....
xxx