Sunday, January 31, 2010

Keep walking...

Ive been trying to lose weight. I want to lose 16kgs of post baby weight. Ive always been one of those people who love 'Fat Chicks' (to an extent!) and bagged out people who are always obsessing about their weight. I'm so fat... boring boring boring! Just be happy in yourself etc. etc. etc. Unfortunately I'm not happy in myself at the moment. My self confidence is at second to all time low, lethargic, tired, depressed and just cant be bothered!

Anyways, was going for my every-second-nightly walk when someone yelled out to me... not wolf-whistled or even a "show us your tits", but yelled out "keep walking"!

soooo depressing!

1 comment:

wen said...

Keep it up! otherwise put Sierra in the pram and take her for a walk (weather permitting). Cycling to work helps too, a bit too much (had to buy a new wardrobe because of it) well there are worst things
Keep it up! i'l think about u