Thursday, July 29, 2010

Best things about the Runaways movie...

  • The first shot of the movie is of Menstrual Blood.

  • The costumes are Hot Hot HOT!

  • KS does an ace job of Joan Jett, I was worried I would be sitting there thinking I am watching the chick from Twilight but it didn't cross my mind once!

  • Dakota is equally hot and soooo totally the right choice to really hit home how young Cherie Currie was when wearing that Cherry bomb outfit!

  • Dakota and Kristian get it on!!!

  • They do such a great job of the singing that they could splice in the real Runaways songs when it used as background music without any disjointedness.

  • The colouring of the film totally matches the mid 70's.

  • The Cinematography is beautiful

  • I got to see it for free!!! (3 weeks ago - just slow on the posting!!!)

No comments: