Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh so tired...

I am feeling constantly tired at the moment, not surprising really, I mean, I'm growing a whole nother human being inside me!


Yep that's right folks, for those who don't know, that belly is not just from too much chocolate, but rather... here we go again!


Something never felt right last time. For a start the pregnancy didn't show up on the tests for a start, even through I knew I was. Then there were problems with the blood test, and I remember at this stage (11/12 weeks, I'm not really keeping good track!) last time feeling really down and just like crap all the time. I felt paranoid all the time and put that down to that being a planned pregnancy, where as with little miss who wasn't planned I was so relaxed and chilled out.


So lets see how things go this time around, I'm feeling very positive about it all, and am trying to remain relaxed.

No comments: