Monday, June 15, 2009

A load of swine... AKA. Pigs Bum!?

One thing has upset me about this whole swine flu thing, no one seems at all concerned with the pigs! Think about it, when there was that bird flu thing a while back all the chickens copped the blame and got put down, but no one has mentioned the pigs... the pigs... the poor little pigs!!!

Now I’m not a conspiracy theorist normally, but what about the makers of this Tamiflu pill or whatever it is... What’s the bet they had big piles of this thing they just couldn’t shift and someone thought, hey you know what we need, a good medical scare, nothing too serious, just something along the lines of the common cold will do, hey I’m sure the media won’t mind getting on board here, they love whipping up a good frenzy!!!


P.S. my apologies to anyone who has actually gotten sick from this... I’ve had to stop joking about it at work now that I know someone who’s brothers sisters dogs uncles cousins 14 year old somebody has it... funny thing is, she’s allowed to go out, it’s her parents that have been told they have to stay in quarantine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what happened to those poor little piggies, well, this little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home and so on..