Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some good movies that have graced my screen...

I haven’t been watching all that many movies recently, I don’t tend to have the brain space nor the patience to sit through anything too long, but here is a couple of gems worth mentioning...

The dinner game – Hilarious French comedy about a bumbling idiot... I could relate!
Death at a Funeral – Love a good black comedy!
Stone – Classic Australian film, love the bit where the guy gets his head cut off... so so fake!!!
And Last and defiantly least...
He’s just not that into you – Look I’m not going to say it was good, but it was exactly the kind of mindless papp I needed OK!?
A friend told me a funny story about that one, she went to see it at the movies with a couple of girls from her work, including one who checked her blackberry 3 times during the movie to see if she had a message from a guy who, you guessed it, was just not that into her!

No comments: