Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Latest pics of Bubba-ista...

I’m up to 32 weeks now, and given Little Miss was a 36 weeker, well there ain't much time to go (though I will probably go well overdue given that I’m assuming and planning for this one to be early too!) I am hyper sensitive to every gut pain at the mo, thinking "am I starting labour or do I just need to go to the toilet?" It’s exhausting!
I feel like I’m going crazy, my hormones are out of control and I’m wavering between complete Bitch, cleaning freak and can’t move off the couch blob... I guess this is typical pregnant woman behaviour! It feels like Permanent Menstrual Tension and I am really over it... so is the Boy! And they pregnancy brain... oh my god, you could dupe me out of anything! I even short-changed myself with the petty cash at work the other day!!
Anyways, enough of the whinge!!!

P.S. Best pregnancy tip I have been given (by a medical professional mind you!)... If you’re feeling low on Iron, Milo is a great source, though you have to eat it straight from the tin because when you mix it with milk, the Vitamin D kind of counteracts with the Iron... Hey I don’t need an excuse to eat Milo straight from the tin!!! But I will use that as justification!!!

1 comment:

wen said...

hi you! great looking little madam u got there! good that all's well with the baby, and you too (apart from the wee pregnancy problems). take care!
ur prob right, this one'll stay in for a bit longer (: