Thursday, November 6, 2008

H is for Hormones...

Hormones... Those fabulous unseen but much felt things that make the world go round, and round, and round, and....
Pregnancy hormones are the worst, just ask my partner!
I blame the fact that I am having a boy and have all this testosterone going around in my system. Of course this doesn't make me any better at stereotypically boy activities... my latest hissy fit involved a lawnmower that I couldn't start!
Just about anything can set me off at the moment, random crying at doggies on the telly, sobbing during the Sex and the City movie, and I watched Juno the other day and you should have seen me in the birth scene... not to mention the now infamous plate throwing incident... pretty tame actually when you consider I only threw it in the sink and not at the boy's head!

1 comment:

wosemarywebolutionary said...

did you say it's a boy..I didn't know that...coool!!!