Friday, November 21, 2008

Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks for the lovely words, flowers, food, phone calls, messages. Just everything.
Everyone says, including me, that they don't know what to do or say, and it's true, there is not much anyone can say, I guess that's why I felt the need to put it out there, as good as talking about it is, repeating it over and over is hard. I don't know if I would call it brave to write it all down, but I've always been pretty open with things, and it may sound silly but hopefully it might help others who find it difficult to open up.
I am thinking about going in to work tomorrow for a bit of a social visit but I'm really quite nervous about it. I know that emotional flood is going to hit, not looking forward to that, but I need to get back out into the real world sometime, trouble is the real world is looking a little daunting right now.
So I might see some of you tomorrow, or I might chicken out. And if I do see you tomorrow I might cry... well you'll just have to live with that!
Mind you, if I do come in I will be armed with cupcakes!!

1 comment:

LibraryJo said...

Mmmmmmmmm cupcakes...and I guess we wouldn't mind seeing you too!