Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Insomnia...

Although insomnia is nothing new or unusual for me, I am on my forth night in a row of it and I am seriously NOT HAPPY! Last night I got a grand total of 3 hours, I am grumpy and irritable and really not very nice to be around. And I wish I could blame the kiddies, but it’s not even them, just my stupid body!!! Ive tried all number of over the counter and prescription methods and tonight I’ve gone down the hippie herbal route with a double dose of Valerian but still no joy! Even the spare bed ain’t working for me this time... bloody mother... jkn;kljjjjj;;l/mm lhoujnnlk... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well u didnt look sleep deprived at all! have u tried having a warm glass of milk and a banana just before bed? xMayssa

wen said...

aaah bless alli, hope you did get a few winks since writing your note, can't help you there; i sleep everywhere and any time.... not too handy sometimes... boring meeting at work-- zzzzzzzzzzz woooops yea yea i was awake (: