Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stick it up your arse!

Had a very different experience yesterday where I got to wake up and see the inside of my own bowels, not your everyday occurrence. Yours truly had a gastroscopy and colonoscopy to check out the state of the insides, fine by the way which should be considered good news that there ain't nothing wrong, but a little part of me was hoping something entirely fixable would be found that might explain why I feel like shit all the time... hey, feel like shit, thats kind of appropriate after all the preparations that go into it!

Anyways, they only give you a mild anesthetic and I woke up halfway through part two. I made some comment about this looking very different to my bedroom, then joined in the conversation about their kids going to schoolies (at least that was the conversation I took part in, they may have been talking about something completely different!) so that was my day, that and many trashy waiting room magazines and Days of our lives on the telly, man i never realised how much yelling goes on in that show, so wonder I couldn't concentrate on my book!

1 comment:

wen said...

r u ok?????????????