Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Old Friends...

I managed to catch up with two old friend this week, both of which I hadn't seen in a year or so and it was lovely. I always get a little paranoid when I don't manage to keep in regular contact with people, I guess in light of the last post I can see where this comes from! I get all worried that I've done something to upset them or that it's going to be awkward or whatever. But we took up where we had left off, as always seems to happen.

I like these encounters with people who knew me in my former life, It not only reminds me of who I was/am (JA said to me the other day "you are still you" and I thank her for that! it was what I needed to hear as I have been feeling pretty lost lately and feel like I am finally clawing myself back again.) but also makes me realise that with real friends it doesn't matter if its been a while and it really is quality over quantity.

And that I am lucky that I have a lot of real friends.

I am a very lucky person!

1 comment:

wen said...

Yep! You're totally right! Lots of love from your friend on the other side of the windy world xxx