Thursday, February 10, 2011

Songs to get you through a break up with a really nasty ex boyfriend (circa. 1995)

For when you start to figure out somethings wrong... maybe around the first time he makes you cry...

"...you look at me the wrong way and I start to cry."



When things start getting too hard, you know somethings wrong but he's got you brainwashed into thinking that it's your fault.

"I'm on your side Are you too blind to see,
I'm on your side You know I'm not the enemy..."




"When you start your get your strength back... you start getting angry and decide you don't wanna take this shit anymore...

"I'm bored staring at the ceiling while you point out my flaws, Ive watched the wallpaper peeling from slamming doors"



"When you finally get the strength to break up with him... Yeah I know that in this some the protagonist was dumped... but its about the anger...

And how he told you that no one else would ever want you and you could never do better than him. Then he comes back and tells you that, although he's been fucking his best (female) friend, that didn't work and he realised it was you that he missed and he wants you to reconsider.

"Every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it..."



This is for that confused time just after a breakup, that daze you are in when you realise its over, you've gotten out.

The song itself is about stalking your ex... but again, its the ANGER!

"I know that my mind is confusion, I know that you have no more love,
For me and I need a transfusion, or someone to wake me, shake me"




And this ones for when your just so angry, usually with yourself for not seeing that you should have dumped him back at Tina Turner, that you need to jump around the room and scream at the top of your lungs to let it all out.

"Kitty, kitty please come here but don't you touch me don't you dare..."


No comments: