Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Whatta man...

You wanna see how much of a man I have?...

Check out these pics from his latest Hunting trip to Lacola in the Victorian high country, that they posted on a bowhunters forum. No bleeding carcasses were dragged home for me this time but they had a great time... Yup that's right, my man goes hunting with a "traditional style" (AKA Robin Hood Style) Bow and Arrows. He's pretty good too, they didn't get any animals on this trip (they were hunting Deer this time but he also hunts for Goats, Fox and Rabbits) but that is secondary to them just enjoying being in the outdoors.

Next week the two of us are going hiking in Wilson's Promontory for 4 days, I am really looking forward to it, Ive been feeling very bored and stagnant in my life lately and think I need to get into the outdoors too!

You may here me having a bit of a winge and a rant about him from time to time, but he really is a lovely person and really comes through when the chips were down. When we lost the baby and we went to the hospital we figured he'd pretty much be dropping me off there, but we were given a double room and he pretty much literally didn't leave my side for the two days I was in there.

And he's hilarious! He's got this thing where he likes to make up new words to songs... usually involving Sex, drugs or violence! Here's a few choice numbers...

"She licked my knob and I liked it, the taste of my hairy chapstick" (Katy Perry's I kissed a girl)
"Sucking on my dickyballs" (Robert Palmer's Simply irrisistable)
"And the man at the back said I'm gonna crack a fat coz your playing with my balls and dick" (Sweet's Ballroom Blitz)

Do you see a theme forming?

It maybe my pregnancy hormones making me all gushy, or maybe it's that I actually got a bit of my own space this week, or maybe just that he's on holidays and not getting up at 4am everyday is agreeing with him... Just don't tell him I said all these nice things about him OK!

1 comment:

wen said...

my man would love to join, already searching for his bow(: well, he's got the whole dining table covered in the motor wire-thingies.

aah nice to hear some good things about your man! we all need a good moan once in a while, but also need to appreciate what we have too

hugs form here.xxx