Monday, September 7, 2009

The Couch is the new Bed...

But Leg cramps, headaches, swollen feet, constipation, insomnia and a really really sore back will never be in style thank you very much!

Hit 34 weeks yesterday, not long to go now! Predicted date... September 23rd. Two reasons,

a) That’s 36 and a bit weeks which is when I had little miss.

b) Jack’s Birthday and I think that would be lovely!

Jack was/is my grandfather. But when my brother was born there were still lots of the great grandparents around and as the great grandparent name debate raged on, he said... “Just call me Jack...” and that’s all he’s ever been, to anyone. In fact I used to get really confused when people would say ‘your grandfather’ or the like, I didn’t know who they were talking about!

Jack was cool, he could wiggle his ears and make this funny mouth noise. And everything was done at Jack pace which was not always easy with Granny around!

No comments: