Monday, September 28, 2009

Waiting, Waiting...

Still a week to go before my so called 'elective' Caesar... I hate that phrase as it brings to mind that whole 'too posh to push thing'... makes me realise that you never do know the circumstances behind any ones decisions and you shouldn't judge a book by its cover! (even though I do, quite often, literally judge a book by it's cover!)It's not my first choice, but I really just want to get this kid out safely... and soon!

But a week can be a long time in late pregnancy! and Ive already gone past the point where little miss was born... so you never know... and Ms Braxton Hicks is going crazy down there, freaking me out at all sorts of ungodly hours of the night!

So this week is going to include a lot of this, so called, 'taking it easy' business... yeah right... with a two year old!... and of course, the boy!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: