Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh the joys...

Its kind of ironic I guess, the week that I am reading Toddler Taming and we are in the midst of mega-tantrum mode!

If I wanted to anlyise it I guess I would say;
  • I am being punished for leaving her at Grammy’s for a few days (although she loves it there)

  • She can sense that in a few weeks her world is going to be turned upside down with the arrival of a new little person in the house

  • That my fuse is shorter than normal what with not being able to sleep and just generally tired and cranky...
but I think the answer is that she is just testing things out, maybe is not feeling herself and just a normal toddler! The Toddler Taming book is actually helping me just to feel like a normal parent and reassures me that I am doing a good job...




Of course this is what little miss thinks of it!!!! (Don't tell the library!)

1 comment:

wen said...

hi, toddler taming is a really good (and funny) book eeh? what i really liked was that you don't feel there's someone standing there waving their finger at you to tell you what you do wrong and how you should be doind it.

good luck with the little miss.... ours is not too bad (knock on wood lots of times) but has her moments; but you must admit that they're very funny at this age (:

xxx