Thursday, September 17, 2009

A woman possessed...

Finished up work yesterday, frankly, over the last couple of weeks, I wasn't sure I was going to make it!!!!

I feel like this baby wants to come out now! Or maybe that's just wishful thinking, or maybe I just want to know that everything is OK.

I know I should be using this time to relax but I I'm afraid that ain't gonna happen... I have some major nesting going on here!

Up at 6.30 this morning because I could handle the mess in the kitchen, last week I had the cooking palooza where I was like a woman possessed filling up the freezer with yummy goodness... what the hells going on, the Boy better not go getting any ideas about perfect housewives!!!

Have another Ultrasound tomorrow... should know more then, or have news... The Doc has instructed me not to eat or drink from 11am tomorrow just in case!!!

1 comment:

wen said...

and? any news? filing up the fridge is a good thing though, i never had time for it since madam came very early. although it would ve been easier....
take care my friend