Friday, January 21, 2011

You know that space I wanted...

The boy is full of surprises... The boy who, when he's got a day on his own with the kids wont even leave the house has taken them down the beach for the weekend, a full 48 hours without me!

Bliss!!!

Mind you he's going down to stay at his mum's (mega) camp, so she's gonna be there the whole time too, but it's still a massive thing for him to do. He might get a taste of what it's like being with them constantly and having to be fully responsible and watch their every move when not in the home environment. It's going to do him the world of good. And even though he will never admit it's hard work and he will be all like "I don't know what your talking about, it's easy", secretly I will know (and his mum will tell me too!!)

As for me, well they just left, it's 3.30 pm and I've just poured myself a glass of cheap wine, have the Ice cream chilling in the freezer and the music turned up loud. I'm working both days of the weekend, but it's just so nice to have my own SPACE!!!

1 comment:

Hawm said...

He's a good boy. Pity you have to work both days, but at least you're working with me on Sunday. We'll have lots of fun ;)