Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolutions...

Here's my New Years Resolutions...

-Be more organised
-Get a new tattoo
-Eat well and exercise
-Move back to the country
-Get a new job (should be above the previous resolution
-Blog more (please note: it's already the 4th of Jan before I'm even posting my resolutions... not a great start!)

I was reading something recently about someone who felt that whatever you do on New Years Day would set the tone for the year... so it looks like this year will see me;

-grumpy from lack of sleep and a messy house
-doing housework
-getting frustrated with the kiddies and the boy
-grocery shopping
-not winning tatslotto
-watching crappy Hollywood movies

Happy 2011!

1 comment:

wen said...

Happy 2011! Hope the New Year will be better than New Year's Day (:

How are the new year's resolutions going? I never make any, can't keep them up anyway.... so stopped trying. Rather try to change what i like to change asap otherwise it won't
xxx