Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HTML ZZZZ

Looky what I did, I made it go all big!!!

I have been trying to work out for ages how to make my blog go full page instead of a crappy little column in the middle of the screen, and it turns out that having a vague knowledge of what HTML is and does has finally come in handy, it didn't mean I worked it out for myself, just that I didn't find all scary while I was doing it!!

I found the answer on this website:
http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-change-width-of-blog.html
Which other webolutionary types might also find useful

Of course its made that travel post that I took so long arranging go all weird now, but I cant be bothered doing anything about that right now!

I also, thanks to Jo, have created a blog list to make it easier for me to follow other peoples blogs, its under my bookshelf thing on my sidebar.

Now I just need to figure out how to put a counter on it so I can see if anyone is actually looking at it! (or you could just write a comment and say Hi!!!

No comments: