Sunday, October 26, 2008

More in the chicks I think are great series

Tori don't compare me with Kate Bush Amos

Anyone who calls their greatest hits Tales of a librarian and catalogues all of the songs under their Dewey number is ace in my book!

I am almost finished reading what has to be the most bizarre, yet totally enjoyable autobiography ever. Piece by piece covers most aspects of her life, along with lots of other random ramblings about religion, spirituality and life in general. But it's great! Kind of lucky I already know a bit about her and have read widely on the stuff she is going on about, because otherwise I would be completely lost!!

I have to admit I haven't kept up with the later few albums of hers, But my favourite of her songs is defiantly Tear in your hand off her first album Little earthquakes.

She's a kooky one, but I love her!!!

No comments: