Friday, October 17, 2008

RSSSSSSSsssssss........

Today I have been working on the webolution task 4, learning about RSS feeds and creating a bloglines account.

I didn't realise I would have to concentrate so much and had to turn the music off and everything! Lucky I picked a child care day to have a go at it!!!

My problem is I am too impatient and don't read the instructions as I go, more just go ahead and do it then go back to the instructions to figure out why it didn't work!

Anyways, so far I have subscribed to Jo and Lea's blogs, another library blog that I accidentally added because it had a similar URL to Jo's. Rolling Stone, The Age, Library Stuff and Readers Club biographies.There were also a couple of others that I tried to subscribe to and it told me I already had but do you think I could find them???!!!

I am not sure if this is something I will use, but I can see how some people might, but I will go back to it and have another look when my headache has subsided.

No comments: