Sunday, October 12, 2008

T is for Travel

I have been to 18 countries (not counting Australia!)









Fiji


UK









France
Ireland












Netherlands




USA








New Zealand



Japan















Mexico




Jamaica









Barbados










Turkey










Russia









Belgium






Germany



Czech Republic







Austria







Italy

Photo's all with courtesy of Flickr and the Webolution learning objective #3!

I had this great idea to put these photo's I found into a map, easy enough to do in the Organisr part of Flickr, but I couldn't upload it onto my blog, which was the whole point of this post!
Flickr seems easy enough to use, but trying to arrange multiple photo's in a blog post is not fun! I kept unwittingly deleting and had to constantly rearrange them, They are still not how I really wanted them but I am about to throw the computer out the window so you will have to put up with it!!!

No comments: