Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas De-brief...

First of all... whoops on the last post but couldn't work out how to get rid of the big gap between the pics without lots of fiddling! Words and pics by You know who! (not me, the other one!!)

Why cant Christmas just be about the relaxing and getting together with people you want to spend time with instead of the stress, bitching and guilt tripping it becomes???? Cant Bitch Auntie see that, well its a big step that my Nan actually gave gifts this year! (but then I am the one who got the cash so I'm not complaining!). Can't the other one see that with Bubba-do's birthday so close to Christmas we need to make sure it is acknowledged properly and not just get caught up in the excitement of it all? And that there really is no need for so called 'proper' Christmas dinner on Boxing day when you saw all the same people for yummy breakie the day before (highlighted again by the fact that my dad forgot, made his own lunch before remembering and then having to go in for lunch #2!). And why cant Bitch Auntie see how rude it is to say "good I'm hungry" when I mention that I am going to start cooking the pancakes for Christmas breakfast and that maybe once she's already had two and I'm still cooking them it might be nice to say "Hey I'll take over so you can eat too..." hhhhmmmmm.

OK time to stop winging now! I also had some really nice Christmas moments, lots of good people and pressies and I have to admit there does feel more reason to celebrate now I have miss Bubba-doo in my life.

Speaking of which... Little miss turns two today! can you believe it? The time has gone by so fast, but then I have also achieved and been through a lot in that time too.

Hey who wants me to post my birth story? Its too gross, just honest! I will put up a poll to see the reaction!

1 comment:

wen said...

Hi, apart from all that; did you have a nice time? We just settled on seeing the ones we really wanted to see. So we didn't see his mum again this xmas.... since i don't have to see her face too often after the stunts she pulled. So we had a quiet time with a nice dinner, and my mum came on boxing day.
And how was the little lady's second birthday? Can you believe it? It goes soooooo fast!
We had our one help decorate the tree, and now she inspects it every morning and rearranges some decorations ; stands back, claps her hands and says "mooi" (=nice). They're funny at this age eeh?
xxx