Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Feeling like...

I'm feeling like crap at the moment. I just can't seem to get it together. I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping, and I got my first period today since loosing the baby, just as a nice little reminder! I just have no patience for anything or anyone at the moment, including Anouk which isn't fair on her. The Boy and I have been fighting a lot and I even ran away on Saturday! Well not really ran away, but it felt like it and it felt really good! All I want to do is crawl up in bed and read... I have a busy week coming up with a few appointments that should help to clear my head (I hope!). But for now, I'm making my first ever ginger tea!

3 comments:

Gypsy Princess said...

Hope some serious chocolate eating on Saturday cheers you up...hug from me.

Katie D said...

Hug from me to.

Reading that is abit concerning, so it's extra big hug to a very 'cool' chick.

wosemarywebolutionary said...

openess will get you everywhere..not to mentionthat gorgeous little blonde daughter of yours!