Friday, December 5, 2008

This weeks reading...

You sexy mother by Jodie Something-or-other. I picked up this book coz I liked the title and the cover (very important!!!!) but it turned out to be a kind of self help book of the "buy a few plastic tubs and de-clutter and your life will be miraculously transformed" find of crap that really shits me, not to mention the book was aimed at stay-at-home mums, of which I have no interest in being (but no qualms about anyone else making that choice, just its not for me!)
The one thing I did notice about it was how much of the 'advice' was similar to the FISH philosophy. even though it wasn't set in a work environment, the ideas of choosing your attitude and being present, and of course play! (something that kids masters at and we could all learn a lot from a toddlers attitude to life, they know whats important!!)

No comments: