Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Podcasts, Action Figures and Geocaching!

Ive gone and skipped ahead to Webolution activity 9... well I was half way through it anyway!


I wanted to find Podcasts of Nancy Pearl's (of the Librarian action figure fame) book review radio spot. I have actually been reading Nancy's Book Crush this week. (Always bad for me to read a book about books as It only adds more to my list of must reads!). Book Crush follows on from Book Lust and More Book Lust by focusing on books for kids and teens.

Anyways, I found the Podcasts to listen to listen to through her website Booklust but I could not add them to my bloglines account for some reason. (also I tried to look up those three podcast sites but only one would work). Anyways, If anyone else wants to listen to them here's the link:


http://www.kuow.org/rss.php?program=nancy

One of her shows she talks about going Geocaching (aka. Hunting for treasure) which is sort of a bit of a hobby of mine (and something my partner and I actually do together!

All you need is a GPS, a sense of adventure and curiosity and some good shoes... check it out here:

http://www.geocaching.com/

No comments: