Friday, December 19, 2008

Serendipity...

I was having another bad day today, just feeling all weird and cotton woolly head-like. I had my follow up appointment with the obstetrician in Spotswood and I knew that was going to contribute to my crap feelingness. (By the way, no conclusive results from the post-mortem yet, but not all the tests have come back. There is some evidence of Placenta Abruption and he doesn't think it was the cord thing that was originally thought to be the problem) Anyways, I decided to Cheer myself up after my appointment I would treat myself to a milkshake and a sit on the red couch with my book at my new favourite cafe The Famous Blue Raincoat. There were two ways I could have walked and started off one way but something made me turn around and walk the way I had not been before. Whilst walking along I passed a young man, a few steps on I realised it was the brother of my departed friend Lee who I had been thinking about a lot lately and who even graced this blog a couple of weeks ago. We chatted, after my explanation of why I was there I told him I was heading to this cafe I liked. "Is that The Famous Blue Raincoat?" He asked! I skipped off on my way after that feeling a lot better about the world!!

No comments: