Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Counting...

I finally worked out a way you can track visitors to your Blog. I just wanted to get an idea if anyone was actually reading it or not!!! I found the details on this site http://www.toptut.com/ (which has all sorts of tips and info and templates and everything!)

I added this thing called Sitemeter. It gives me stats on how many visitors I have had and you can even look at a map and see where people are logging on. I had one from Russia and one from the Netherlands... of course I know both these people so not a big deal, but I don't know any one in Wagga Wagga so that's exciting!!!

If you want to see it just go to the bottom of this blog and click on the icon down the bottom. I also joined a couple of Blog Directories like Blogorama and Topblogarea to see if that does anything. (It hasn't so far!!!!)

No comments: