Thursday, December 18, 2008

Missy Piggy Take 2 + Roller Derby Dolls!!!

Well looky here, thanks to my good friend library-Jo I now know how to 'embed' a YouTube clip into my Blog. (I also now realise I could have skipped ahead to Webolution task #9 and learn how to do it months ago...)

So here is that Miss Piggy clip again... Remember to watch out for swears!




And here's the trailer for this great show I watched last night on ABC2 called "Roller Derby Dolls". The Boy was trying to not let me watch it 'coz he knows I want to join a Roller Derby team and reckons I will just go and break my pelvis again and he'll be stuck looking after me! (...Always thinking of others!!)

1 comment:

shortcake said...

OMG COOOOOL!!! I will so take up Roller Derby with you, and we can be invalids together - you with your broken pelvis, and me with my knee replacements!! Killer idea!! Let me know when you're joining a team, and I'll be there for sure...